Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Were absolution go... (October 30th 2010 Jumping)

Were absolution go... (October 30th 2010 Jumping) On YouTube.





These are clips from October 29th and 30th of Breezie and I jumping several obstacles including a bounce grid, cross rail to oxer, triple bar, and vertical to oxer line in 6 strides. The lowest jump is 2'0" and the highest is a 2'9" oxer. Constructive critiques are welcome! I know I used to do quite a bit of editing on my video's but right now I'm super busy and could now just find some time to post something. For now though, I want to guys to see my progress with Breezie, and give us any feed back you might have! Lately, weve been doing a lot of dressage work and were almost out of Training Level. Early this month, I won the BC Championships in Starter level Eventing, and we had a great time and met lots of new people. Enjoy the video, Alysha.

Tags: jumper, triple, bar, oxer, vertical, dressage, horse, pinto

hughes rc helicopter ifrogz iphone case Icarly Rolling Backpack

No comments:

Post a Comment