Wednesday, July 20, 2011

EPIC most knowledgeable abortion icy alpha Detroit Diesel smoke aspect MCI MC9 bus

EPIC most knowledgeable abortion icy alpha Detroit Diesel smoke aspect MCI MC9 bus Tube. Duration : 9.17 Mins.


READ * This is the first video with my new Samsung F40 camera. The batteries are almost 4 years, are tired and my fuel is extremely old. I have not received diesel engines in over 2 years. I finally had to put some jumper cables on it. I think a better start 8V71. It was 26 F at night during the vid is a lil heated around 50F. Remember, all liquids / metal hidden are 30-40 F. I have another vid cold start compared to last year. This year I had to pack up my carGo to the bus after the first failed attempt. I'm assuming the motor speed by the starter to start worry. Even with additives, diesel is only old. I have 67 liters in me two years ago, which filled him to believe that the tip is about 179 liters, 95% used, I think.

Keywords: Detroit, Diesel, 6v92t, cold, start, old, MCI, MC-9, MC9, Greyhound, bus, smoke

wall stickers jungle frappuccino blender

No comments:

Post a Comment